Medical School: Stanford University – Palo Alto, CA
Internal Medicine: Kaiser Permanente – Santa Clara, CA
Diagnostic Radiology: University of California, San Francisco – San Francisco, CA
Neuroradiology: University of California, San Francisco 2014
American Board of Radiology 2015
Areas of Interest
Head & Neck Imaging
Interventional Spine Pain Procedures
Peer Reviewed Publications
- NJ Benedetti and MD Hope. Prevalence and Significance of Incidentally Noted Dilation of the Ascending Aorta on Routine Chest CT in Older Individuals. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 2014; Accepted.
- NJ Benedetti, DM Naeger, EM Webb. Radiology Primer: A Novel Course for Undecided Medical Students. Journal of the American College of Radiology. 2014; S1546-1440(14):00282-8.
- N Benedetti, R Aslam, BN Joe, Z J Wang, Y Fu, J Yee, B M Yeh. Delayed Enhancement of Ascites After I.V. Contrast Material Administration at CT: Time Course and Clinical Correlation. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2009; 25(3):151-162.
- NJ Benedetti, TS Desser, RB Jeffrey. Imaging of Hepatic Infections. Ultrasound Quarterly. 2008; 24(4): 267-78.
- NJ Benedetti, V Fung, M Reed, R Brand, J P Newhouse, J Selby, J Hsu. Office Visit Copayments: Patient Knowledge, Response, and Communication with Providers. Medical Care. 2008; 46(4):403-409.
- DW Ballard, ME Reed, H Wang, L Arroyo, N Benedetti, J Hsu. Influence of patient costs and requests on emergency physician decision making. Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2008; 52(6): 643-650.
- M Reed, V Fung, M Price, R Brand, N Benedetti, SF Derose, JP Newhouse, J Hsu. High-deductible Health Insurance Plans: Efforts to Sharpen a Blunt Instrument. Health Affairs. 2009; 28(4):1145-1154.
- M Reed, N Benedetti, R Brand, JP Newhouse, J Hsu. Perspectives From Deductible Plan Enrollees: Plan Knowledge and Anticipated Care-Seeking Changes. BMC Health Services Research. 2009; 9:244.