Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, WI
Transitional: Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center – Milwaukee, WI
Radiology: University of Arizona – Tucson, AZ
Pediatric Radiology: Seattle Children’s Hospital – Seattle, WA
American Board of Radiology 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Chang J, Thapa M. Radiographic Assessment of the Pediatric Foot (iBook format). Submitted to MedEdPORTAL
- Chang J, Gilberston-Dahdal D. Case Study: Supracardiac Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return. Diagnostic Imaging Case Study, July 2012, http://www.diagnosticimaging.com/case-studies/content/article/113619/2091674
- Hirenallur-S DK, Haworth ST, Leming JT, Chang J, Hernandez G, Gordon JB, Rusch NJ. Upregulation of vascular calcium channels in neonatal piglets with hypoxia-induced pulmonary hypertension. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2008 Nov; 295(5):L915-24
- Chang J, Thapa M, How to Make and Publish an iPad Radiology Textbook, From Start to Finish. Association of University Radiologists, Los Angeles 2013.
- Chang J, Gilbertson-Dahdal D. Computer Tomographic Angiography Characterization of Each Type of Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return. North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging (NASCI), Seattle, WA. 2010.