Billing, Insurance, and Accepted Forms of Payment
To contact our billing office with questions regarding your bill, please note your date of service.
Payment of non-insurance covered expenses is expected at the time of service.
Medical Imaging of Colorado dba Invision Sally Jobe and Radiology Imaging Associates accept credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover), personal checks, and cash.
Online Bill Pay
Medical Imaging of Colorado dba Invision Sally Jobe and Radiology Imaging Associates accept credit card payments online through a secure third-party web site.
To make an online payment, please note your date of service, then, please click on the name of the company that you see on your bill. You’ll be asked to supply your name (in a “last name, first name” format please), account number and credit card information.
For dates of service 5/22/2020 and later, please use these links
For dates of service 5/21/2020 and prior, please use these links
Medical Imaging of Colorado dba Invision Sally Jobe and Radiology Imaging Associates accept many major insurance plans.
Please consult your insurance company for specific information on exam and procedure coverage.
Please bring your current insurance card with you to your appointment. Payments of co-pays and deductibles are expected at the time of service.
The following insurance plans are accepted at all Invision Sally Jobe facilities. This is a representative list of the contracts we hold and is subject to frequent change.
- Aetna (Excludes Medicare Prime)
- Anthem Bc/Bs (Excludes Cu Health Plan Exclusive And Mountain Enhanced)
- Beech Street*
- Carecentric/Merit Bridge
- Children’s Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
- Cigna/ Great-west Healthcare
- Cofinity *
- Colorado Access (Excludes Access Health Colorado)
- Corvel/Care Iq
- Coventry Health Care (First Health)*
- Cypress Care
- Doctor’s Care
- Triwest/Va/Patient Centered Community Care (Pccc) – Pending
- Humana Choicecare (Excludes Hmox Exchange Plans)
- Injury Finance (If)
- Marrick Medical Finance
- Medicaid Of Colorado (Excludes Denver Health)
- Medicare Of Colorado
- Multiplan (Phcs)*
- New West Physicians
- Nextimage Medical
- One Call Medical
- Oscar Health
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Railroad Medicare
- Php Prime (Formerly Ppp And Smpc)
- Spreemo Wc Network Tricare West
- United Healthcare (Excludes Uhc Colorado Doctors Plan)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Veterans Choice Program (Vcp) Workman’s Compensation
* These contracts have multiple payors and /or groups. Benefits may be reduced or not paid for out of network plans.